Amber Alert!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Prostitution - To have or have not


While I was reading an article about this incident, I have to ask myself why is prostitution illegal in most states? Who really does it hurt? Sure you could say the spouse or significant other in a relationship, however, if someone is that unhappy, they are going to find it...it's nearly a duh! But I perhaps know why it's illegal, it's because the government isn't benefiting from the good fortunes. They always get in the way of a good thing, like legalized marijuana. Damn! If they were smart, the government would make them both legal and profit from it in taxes alone. I'm sure the public would prefer our police forces to be lifted from the nuances spending so much time and money seeking out pot sellers and buyers and protitutes and their joes. I know I would. Think of how much time then would be spent on the real asswipes, like killers, child molesters and rapists. BooYah! How much more space would be in our prisons, tax dollars saved or spent more wisely.....ahh the thought.

I don't think I would ever be able to sell myself out, but I wouldn't say definately either. If the money was right, it could set you up for a good long time, I don't think I could because of the guilt I would feel but no matter, I'm too old for that anyhow, but for others, when money is so tight. Both men and women could profit. Who should have any right at all over the body of another? No one! I'm not saying either it should be an advertised job choice, I do have morals and two teens, and wouldn't want to see either of them go to those lengths for any amount of money, but it's really not my choice to make, and neither should it be any one elses. No more than I would push my views on religion or anything else on anyone else. I'm smart enough to realize that what I believe is my own, there are no rights and wrongs really.

I think one of the most important aspects of legalized prostitution is that there would be less sex related diseases going about. Would you like to read more on the benefits of legalized prostitution? Sure you would, and here you go: Legalize Prostitution

In the end, that is where we will find out, but no one knows really. And, if you think about it. Everything we do believe in was bred in us somehow directly or indirectly from somoeone elses views, where are the real facts baby! Myself, I decide what is right and wrong by my gut instinct, it's never done me wrong, and I guarantee if you follow the rule yourself, it wont do you wrong either. The trick is in letting go of what your heart tells you, and if doing what your gut tells you, hurts....you still need to go with it, no matter what. That's the hard part.

And well, since I'm feeling quite bold at this moment (ha ha..as if I really need a reason), I will post some eye candy for you all, enjoy!



0 comments:

About This Blog

you'll find my likes, and dislikes, and views posted as news, videos and pictures, and my personal thoughts and views of said subjects. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Code Amber News Service (CANS) - The Web's Amber

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP