Amber Alert!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Gift A Zombie Would Be Proud To Have

Short n sweet (just like myself), I found a site that has a couple super unique gifts that I would love to have. Now before I tell you what they are, I would just like to mention that they have more to offer than these taxidermied mice, so please feel free to visit and browse, the work is exquisite!

They have quite a few mice available, but my two fav's would be the Hamlet and the Pope Mice. Also available within the mice category are:


  1. bride and groom
  2. fox tail
  3. jackaloupe
  4. Mexican tourist
  5. piranhas
  6. wizard

My Fav Mice



Might I also state they have taxidermy classes available as well for a mere $80 plus tax. Think of the wonders you could make for friends and family. I have to deny myself the pleasure, I feel I would get carried away - mwah ha ha ha!

If you prefer, butterflies, sea life and fossils are also available. Garden and Home Products are available as well. Even if your not interested in buying, I'm sure your curious enough to take a look, eh? There is much to see. Please visit... Paxton Gate, located in beautiful San Francisco.

These are the kind of gifts for the person that has everything, or that person that is so quirky you can never think of anything good but a gift card or cash, how dull is that. Personally, I like the odd an unusual. If someone sends me flowers on an occasion, I'm close to being offended. Aside from being drab, why give me something that is just going to die in less than a week anyhow. It's just a remembrance as to how short life really is. Might as well send me something that is already dead but will look good a year from now, right?

Before gift buying, I think it is very important to really know the person you are buying for, think about their favorite color, things, smells and sounds, and then try to combine at least two of these things for a really special gift. Give something that person would not normally get for themselves, or better yet, even think of. Personality of the person is always key. Think about their humor, likes and dislikes and you'll never go wrong, instead you'll be thought of as that special person.

0 comments:

About This Blog

you'll find my likes, and dislikes, and views posted as news, videos and pictures, and my personal thoughts and views of said subjects. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Code Amber News Service (CANS) - The Web's Amber

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP