Amber Alert!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Man shoots friend to get time off work???


Seriously people! Has it got this bad? Here is a story of a man whom didn't want to go to work, so he had his friend shoot him in the arm, claiming he was shot in a drive by whilst jogging. The idiot was trying to avoid a drug test. Uhm, well let stupidity reing supreme here, eh? Suppose he gets fired now? Or, do you think his workplace will take pity on him because they treat him so badly, that he has to use drugs to even be employed there? Who the fuck knows.

He deserves whatever he gets in my opinion. Why would a user employ himself at a workplace that does drug testing? In my opinion, I think all places should have mandatory drug testing on a regular basis. This would then allow those of us truly qualified to be employed. It's only fair. What then happens to those sorry few? I don't fucking give a care, they can all play "hide and go fuck yourself".

As you may have guessed at this point, I don't use drugs. I prolly would if mj were legalized. In fact, I know I would. One day I hope they do legalize marijuana. Now liquor if anything should be illegal. Pot does not make one angry and go beat people up, shoot or stab. What is wrong with legalized pot? Nothing! Absofuckinglutlely nothing!

0 comments:

About This Blog

you'll find my likes, and dislikes, and views posted as news, videos and pictures, and my personal thoughts and views of said subjects. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Code Amber News Service (CANS) - The Web's Amber

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP