Amber Alert!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hitler, I have to have him!


I have learned, and it took a long time in doing so, not to take life too seriously. Having said that, it is important not to be offended by what I might post here, at times I'm shocking but it's always in good fun. I find funny in the most obscure of places and things, to me that is interesting. Day to day is quite boring, don't you agree?

So to start I would like to post about something I found quite funny, something that looks to be a collectible of sorts but very offensive at the same time. Here we go:

Might I unveil to you the Hitler Action Figure. This wonder of a doll comes with two heads, one for the kind of heart, and, well, one for the man he really is. Also, Hitler would sport a change of clothing as well, complete with jackboots, leather trench-coat and swastika armband...can I say WOW!

I am hitler, look how cool I am

You have no idea how excited I was to have so inadvertently stumbled across this jewel. I'm not a fan mind you, the man was obviously a quack, but I tend to find great interest in people that have this bloated sense of ego, that they will do quite almost anything for power. It boggles my mind really. Power is such a false sense of security, which openly shows how insecure that person is really. Whenever there is a segment on Hitler over at the History Channel, I'm there. Whenever i see Jeopardy (the game show), I yell out "who is Hitler Alex, for $100". Ha Ha Ha!

Back to the subject. Now this doll is only found (supposedly) in the Ukraine, here is the site I found it at: Tzvee@blogspot. The article states, that should the demand become high, there could be a line of Third Reich toys coming to play, such as: Hitler's chancellery, toy concentration camps with barbed wire, barracks and operating models of gas chambers and crematoriums. I'm sure there is a lot of skepticism and criticism, as well should be, but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the entire set, should it come to pass.

Again, I am appalled by the things he did, and by his racism, but there is a curiosity here that I cannot explain. I'd have to keep everything in the box unopened, I most certainly would not play executioner. Nope I'll save that for our own Americans that deserve to die.

0 comments:

About This Blog

you'll find my likes, and dislikes, and views posted as news, videos and pictures, and my personal thoughts and views of said subjects. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Code Amber News Service (CANS) - The Web's Amber

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP