Amber Alert!!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Commercials? Hell Yes!

Commercials these days are getting better, at least some of them are. The ones that have smart advertising agencies working for them, really know how to catch the consumer. With consumers all over watching their spending, it really takes a little something to clinch the buy. Times are hard, so (I think), it is important to sell your product with humor, because all the technical bull only goes so far, right? It's boring and reminds us of some of our worst jr. high and high school teachers. Sometimes I think I myself should have gone into advertising, I can be quite clever, however mostly in a dark demented sort of way, so I don't know how far that would go. I could definitely prosper in a job evaluating ads. Even though I have my own sense of humor that doesn't fit the majority, I still have a good feel for what would work with the general consumer........it's a gift. I think it's also why I can also get along with people of all ages, beliefs or what have you...because, even though I'm so far outside what most normally think or believe, I am able to understand others so easly no matter what the case may be. Also, because I don't discriminate, nor am I racist. I can just as easily talk to someone off the street as someone I went to school with, or a neighbor. I must say I so hate it when someone looks down on someone because of piercings or tats, color of hair or clothing...that is so elementary.

Okay, okay.... on with the vids:









Seriously, if we have to watch them, they might as well be amusing, right? Who really pays attention to the boring white-walled ads we see, aren't those the ones we get up and pee to? And, the tear jerk-er ones.........I just mute them and turn away. Like the one that shows abused dogs and cats, whilst playing a sad song. I couldn't tell you the name of the organization nor the song, because like I said, I mute it and turn away. I am an animal lover and can't bear to watch them, funny......I have no problem when people get hurt, but animals? I have a problem with that, oh and children.

Speaking of children, I have a real problem with that one that tries to get you to donate money each month to help out under nourished, and under educated children in other countries.........excuse me! How bout our own children in need? How come I've never seen an advertisement for that? God! That gets me so angry.

0 comments:

About This Blog

you'll find my likes, and dislikes, and views posted as news, videos and pictures, and my personal thoughts and views of said subjects. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Code Amber News Service (CANS) - The Web's Amber

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP